[ONREV] beginner - site download

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Sep 23 04:16:48 EDT 2009

I answered that question for Mac users in the OnRev forum and left
a link to a program named BlueCrab that will download the whole
site plus it has instructions which type of code will work properly
after downloading and if not why it might not work.

If you are not using a Mac I am sure there are similar programs for
your type of computer that will download it for you.

-=>JB<=-