[ANN] MacWindows external 1.0.0 (005)

Shao Sean shaosean at wehostmacs.com
Wed Sep 23 00:18:57 EDT 2009

I have decided to release this now due to the feedback received in
regards to the "dirty" document flag..

MacWindows 1.0.0 (005)
External to give Revolution applications a more Mac-like experience.
The name comes from the Carbon header file that the majority of the
features are called from.

Features:
- Toggle the "dirty" (modified) document flag  < http://revdevelop.com/images/ssMacWindows.png

- Check the "dirty" (modified) status of a window
- Set a proxy icon < http://revdevelop.com/images/ssMacWindows.png >
- Set the title bar for palettes on the left side < http://revdevelop.com/images/ssMacWindows3.png

- Bring all your application windows to the front
- Remove the thick border and rounded corners on metal/texture windows
- more to come in future builds

Requirements:
Rev 3.5 or greater (it will probably work in older version, I just
have not tested yet)
Mac OS X 10.4 or greater
PPC or Intel (compiled as a universal binary)

Usage:
- IDE and personal use applications do not require a license
- All other usage requires it to be licensed (5USD for a one-time,
lifetime, unlimited use license)

Link < http://revdevelop.com/categories/Developer_Tools/Externals/ssMacWindows

Contact < support at shaosean.tk >

Q: I keep clicking the "windowSetTitlebarOnSide" button and nothing is
happening, what gives?
A: The "windowSetTitlebarOnSide" only works on palette windows

Q: Does the experimental "modWindow" button have the same limits?
A: Depends on what code is being experimented on. In build 005 it will
only modify metal/texture windows.

Q: This external doesn't do too much, how come you are charging for it?
A: Currently the external only does a few things, but over time new
features will be added to it. I decided to charge for it for a couple
of reasons:
	1) writing externals is a pain
	2) no job and I like to eat and pay rent

Q: Will you be adding in <insert feature here>?
A: Depends. If it is something that can be written into an external;
within my capabilities to add; and fits in with the over all theme of
the external then yes I will.

Q: Any other externals planned?
A: Yes. ^_^