(no subject)

Beat Cornaz B.Cornaz at gmx.net
Tue Sep 22 13:48:57 EDT 2009

Trevor wrote :

 >Otherwise as long as you have > 1 column in your data grid tabbing
 >will just work by default. I just tested by:

 >1) Dragging a data grid table onto a new stack
 >2) Adding two columns worth of data
 >3) Double-clicking on column 1 to edit
 >4) Pressing tab key.

I had also tested it this way. I have just done it again with another
new mainstack. But the result is different from what you get. At step
4) the open cell closes, but the next cell does not open.
I then replaced the dataGridLib.rev in my Toolset with a fresh copy I
had downloaded and now it works as it should. It has happened before
to me that the dataGridLib.rev  somehow got a bit off and after
replacing it was ok again. I didn't think it would be the case this
time as all other datagrid stuff worked beautifully.

So problem solved,

best, Beat