does a script stops at get shell?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Sep 22 06:42:41 EDT 2009

Hi Tiemo,

Probably, your VBS file executes the copy commands and moves on,
without waiting for the files to be actually copied. Perhaps you need
to add a check to the VBS syntax, to check that the files are copied
correctly. Why don't you do this with Revolution's read and write
commands?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille