Full screen?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sun Sep 20 22:31:16 EDT 2009

Hi Arthur,

Use the screenRect function to find out the available screen sizes and
to scale windows to the size of the screen.

Examples from the dictionary:
the screenRect
set the rect of this stack to line 2 of the working screenRects

I also found:

Use the revChangeWindowSize command to change the size of a stack
while leaving its top left corner in place, with optional animation
effects.

Examples:

revChangeWindowSize 100,120
revChangeWindowSize the width of stack "Template",200,"slide"
revChangeWindowSize myWidth,myHeight,"snap",1 -- displays card 1
revChangeWindowSize 200,250,"slide",,500 -- slides over 1/2 second

And the following I also found to be very interesting:

Use the systemWindow property to create a stack that can be used as a
systemwide utility, available in all applications.

Value:
The systemWindow property of a stack is true or false. By default, the
systemWindow of a newly created stack is set to false.

The systemWindow property makes a window float above all running
applications.

Examples:
set the systemWindow of stack "Magnifier" to true
set the systemWindow of the target to false

I hope this helps!

Rick