How to use socket commands and function in a .irev script

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Sep 20 11:21:07 EDT 2009

Jérôme Rosat wrote:

> I started by using the command “post” but I encountered problems to
> recover the entirety of the data.

Did you use a FileUpload object for that?

Most web hosts provide dropbox CGIs, and at their heart they're just a
FileUpload object in a form using POST.  Given how commonly such dropbox
CGIs work well, I would guess that any limitations a server might put on
POST for some form elements are allowed for the FileUpload object.

<http://www.w3schools.com/HTMLDOM/dom_obj_fileupload.asp>

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World