RevMedia: ca va demenager ( will rock ! )

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Sep 19 11:11:42 EDT 2009

Thierry wrote:

> Le 19 sept. 09 à 15:19, Richard Gaskin a écrit :
>> Thierry wrote:
>>> Great news from France :-)
>>> This morning, reading a french magazine about Opensource ,
>>> found a short article about RevMedia, RevStudio and Reventerprise !
>>> not very often we can read about Revolution in France and in
>>> French....
>>
>> ...and even rarer to read about Rev in a venue that focuses on open
>> source.
>
> :-)
>
>> Good to hear - is there an online version of the article?
>
> No.
>
> but , really, was only few lines to present mostly revMedia,
> a link to runrev.com, and finish with
> Rev Studio and Enterprise being not free
> for standalone applications...
>
> If you want to practise some open-french, here is the source :
>      http://pdf.opensource-magazine.com/

My girlfriend is fluent, but my own French is currently quite horrible;
I can barely read it and can't speak more than a few words (and those
still come out with that American twang).

But I like to read what I can in Le Monde now and then to practice, and
reading this open source mag will help my learning a lot.  Thanks for
the link.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World