Want to Try Franklin 3D - 3D Engine for Revolution?

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sat Sep 19 10:24:05 EDT 2009

Hi Judy,

> Any idea when a Mac version will be available?
>
> Sorry if you've said previously...

Its all dependent on our Founder orders. We've funded development of
Franklin 3D in a...well...sour economy that has become so endearing to all
of us ;-) Development of Franklin on Mac OS X is a little more expensive
because of the skills needed on the platform. But if we get enough
pre-orders then its just a few months at most.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software