Weird stack appearing

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Fri Sep 18 23:46:38 EDT 2009

Well I've probably been drinking my bath water, but . . .  I keep
finding a stack with the name "rces/PrinterInfo.xml" in the same folder
as a stack I've been working on. When I open the oddly named stack, its
contents are the stack that I'm working on. I'll delete the weirdly
named stack, only to find it again soon. For the life of me I cannot
figure out what I might be doing wrong. I am doing a lot of print
testing. I'm also using this stack as a template for other stacks.
Anyone else had this happen? I'm on a Mac, latest OS and version 4 of
Rev Studio.

Marty Knapp