GLX and dataGrids

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Sep 17 14:54:49 EDT 2009

On Sep 17, 2009, at 8:44 AM, Beat Cornaz wrote:

> Also, I noticed that the stack "data Grid templates ####" has two
> cards (I only have 1 datagrid) : one card has only a grp with a fld
> in it and the second card has besides the the grp with a fld also a
> second grp called 'Row template' (with a label and a background) and
> a button called 'behaviour script'. This second card seems to me in
> order, but why the first card?

The Revolution IDE handles this but I imagine the IDE just adds a new
card to the template stack whenever you create a new Data Grid. If the
template stack doesn't exist it is created (or cloned from an existing
possibly) and thus has a card that already exists.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems