Is this sort of thing a bug?

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Thu Sep 17 10:07:02 EDT 2009

David:

I always try "do" constructions when I think the parser needs a hug:

on mouseup
   put the name of stack "revLibrary" into stackObject
   do "put the long name of stack" && quote & "revSaving" & quote && "of" &&
 stackObject && "into buggyResult"
   put the long name of stack "revSaving" of stack "revLibrary" into
correctResult

   answer "warning Bug" && buggyResult
end mouseup

The two pathnames are now the same.