GLX and dataGrids

Beat Cornaz B.Cornaz at gmx.net
Thu Sep 17 08:44:51 EDT 2009

Hi Trevor & group,

Having resolved the Speed problem with the datagrids, I ran into a
new one.
The datagrids do not work in my standalones, made from the GLX
framework. I made a new stack with a new datagrid. This newStack has
gotten a substack called "data Grid templates ####". So far so good.
The standalone build from this stack is working - the datagrids
behave like they should. Now if I make this same stack part of my GLX
frameword application, the datagrid does work in the IDE, but not as
a standalone. In the standalone, I can get to the newStack with the
datagrid, but the datagrid does not respond to anything (including
dubbleclick on a cell with a name in it). I already have installed a
new version of rev 3.5, but that didn't help.
  I have no clue as to why.

Also, I noticed that the stack "data Grid templates ####" has two
cards (I only have 1 datagrid) : one card has only a grp with a fld
in it and the second card has besides the the grp with a fld also a
second grp called 'Row template' (with a label and a background) and
a button called 'behaviour script'. This second card seems to me in
order, but why the first card?

Thanks again for your help,

Beat Cornaz