datagrid problem with arrow btn

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Sep 16 17:01:06 EDT 2009

On Sep 16, 2009, at 4:48 PM, Yves COPPE wrote:

> it's not a "delete" command in this case
>
> I just want to close/open all in once all the  disclosure triangle
> (arrow btn)
> but I understand my script is nested in himself !
> no issue !

send "ResetList" to group "DataGrid historique"

will delete controls which can cause problems. You could try sending
in 0 seconds.

send "ResetList" to group "DataGrid historique" in 0 seconds

The other option would be something like this:

dgmouseDown
if pmouseBtnNum is "1" then
    if the short name of the target is "arrow" then
     if the optionKey is "down" then
     put the dgData of group "DataGrid historique" into theData
     repeat for each key tkey in theData
	SetDataOfIndex tKey, "expanded", false
    end repeat
    send "RefreshList" to me in 0 seconds