Escaping from QT

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 16:09:45 EDT 2009

ImageJ:

http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/

Cross-platform, Java

allows one to make animated PNGs

this:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/giftoapngconver/  also Java-based (Win,Lin)

converts animated GIFs into APNGs (although that is fairly silly as you
will keep the 256 colour limit in the original GIFs)

KSquirrel views APNGs (amongst 56 other formats):

http://ksquirrel.sourceforge.net/  (Linux KDE; although this is not
strictly true as it can work with GNOME)

However I don't see much future in this if tha major browsers (and RunRev)
don't support it.