Re: What's with the ¥ character?

Ray Horsley Ray at LinkIt.Com
Tue Sep 15 18:58:35 EDT 2009

I remember a while back experiencing the bullet character on the Mac
"•" changing to the Japanese yen symbol when I moved scripts to
Windows.  I hope this is helpful, but if not we can always ask Mr.
Cragg who knows Japan quite well having lived there on many occasions :)

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software