RevMedia - ready now?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Sep 15 10:16:36 EDT 2009

I have no clue, but I am waiting for the next plugin before releasing
anything.
the current one has some random jinx in it that is not compatible with
releasing a product, thats why it is an alpha. Use this interval now to
improve your product, this way, by the time they deliver a beta or a final,
you'll have a better product than the one you have now.

even if the current plugin works for 450 out of your 500 guys, the other 50
might be very vocal and wreck your opening party.