The $%$#%#$%# Rev Geometry

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sun Sep 13 20:15:30 EDT 2009

Stephen,

I've struggled with and successfully used Geometry Manager and agree
with you that the UI is very inviting.

There are two tricks I've found for making it work better.
	1. If in doubt click "Remove All" at the Geometry UI setting and
reset it.
	2. If you are using it in comparison with another object, rather than
the card dimensions, make sure the object is a low level object. I've
found that you will get strange results this isn't done.

I sure wish Rev would fix the Geometry Manager. It is a stumbling
block for most new users.

Bill Vlahos