[ANN] tRev Feature Friday Video

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sat Sep 12 16:26:37 EDT 2009

Jerry Daniels wrote:
> Revolution users,
>
> We have new features again this week. Check out our two minute video:

Cool.

But I am still waiting in hope for new features that let me use tRev for
editing .irev files.
I'm not greedy - I don't need any integration with  the On-Rev client,
or even any ability to handle include files to allow clever searches
for  handler definitions - just enabling the "open file .." and letting
us have the nice editor capabilities on a basic script file would be
wonderful.

(btw - OK, I am greedy - it would be nice. :-)

-- Alex