Printing a series of numbers

Jérôme Rosat jrosat at mac.com
Fri Sep 11 13:28:00 EDT 2009

Thanks Craig and JB.

My problem is not to reload the tray but to stop printing the number
(and stop increasing numbers) when the tray is empty.

I was probably not clear. Sorry for that but english is not my native
tongue. In my company we receive approximately 300' 000 mails during a
year.  Currently we number each mail with a label preprinted with a
number. And we stick the labels to the hand. So, what I want it is to
put all mails received during the day in the tray of the printer and
print a number on each mail and when the tray is empty, I need to
store the last number in my stack and use this number the following
day to start again to number mails.

Jérôme