Setting radio buttons

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Fri Sep 11 12:22:06 EDT 2009

You can always just:

on openCard
   set the hilite of button yourButton1 to "false"
   set the hilite of button yourButton2 to "false"
end openCard

Radio behavior is a property of a group of buttons. I bet rev has a way to
find the objects in a particular group. If not, it ought to, as this seems
like a very useful thing to have, so that if you add or subtract buttons from
that group the code does not have to be modified. I'll check, though I bet
someone already knows...

Craig Newman