OT: Mac OS X Software Package?

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Fri Sep 11 09:18:04 EDT 2009

Le 11 sept. 09 à 15:08, runrev260805 at m-r-d.de a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> i remember a posting here from someone in the past, who informed
> about a special time limited promotion
> for several mac os x software packages. Although i had no Mac i
> visited
> the vendor site and was impressed about the software titles, which
> were sold for such a low
> price.I know this offer is already over, but i need  the link to
> the site again.
>
> If i remember right, that was not the first promotion of that vendor.
>
> Can anyone help?
>
> Regards,
>
> Matthias

macupdate promo
http://www.mupromo.com/
has occasional, very interesting bundle promos. Signup to get
notifications.
Macheist
http://www.macheist.com/
also has some interested bundles.

Typically, they will make a 49$ offer for 10 (and sometimes more)
softwares with cumulated value of 450-500$. Basically, if you are
interested in one of these softwares, the bundle is worth it as you
will often discover good surprises in it.