[OT] Recover Files From OS X User Account

Ian Wood revlist at azurevision.co.uk
Fri Sep 11 06:29:02 EDT 2009

If you enable the Root user on your external HD and login as Root you
can access any user folder on any connected drive. Although I'm not
sure what problems you might have with permissions on the files after
they have been copied somewhere else.

Brian's suggestion of Knoppix is definitely worth looking into.

Ian