Graphic speed comparison between webLets and desktop stacks

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Thu Sep 10 15:53:30 EDT 2009

Jim,

one funny thing I noticed on the mac: if in your repeat loop you set the
wait to 0 millisecs on the slider the time goes down from 1500 millisecs to
630 millisecs, you can replace the wait with a "unlock screen" and you have
again around 630 millisecs. As soon as you wait even 1 millisecond you go up
to 1500 again. So there is more going on on the Mac then meets the eye.
By contrast I did not manage to speed up the send in time handler, maybe
someone has an idea.

regards
Bernd