Printing a series of numbers

Jérôme Rosat jrosat at mac.com
Thu Sep 10 15:24:02 EDT 2009

Thanks Jacqueline for your answer.

I thought of that. But the series start to 1 the first day of the year
and finish the last day of the year. I cannot know in advance the
number of documents to be printed. And I don't want to count manually
pages before to put them in the printer. So, I need to know when the
printer stop to print when there is no more page in the paper tray.