Changing date format in CalendarWidget100

Charles Szasz cszasz at mac.com
Thu Sep 10 12:09:25 EDT 2009

I thought this would be easy but it is not! I want to change the format of
the date inserted in a field of an application by CalendarWidget100 to a
different format. For example, change 2009,9,10 to Sept 10, 2009.

I was able to change the sequence of the date format from 2009,9,10 to
9,10,2009 but changing the month from 9 to name of the month (Sept) is more
complicated! Does anybody have any suggestions?