Quicktime and the Snow Leopard

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 10:27:35 EDT 2009

> Le 8 sept. 09, à 22:56, Björnke von Gierke a écrit :
>>

>> I don't have snow leper installed, but I've read the ars technica review.
>>
>> Oh, Gosh, I'm sorry, but this is just TOO GOOD not to pick up on.

presumably that is why several people at the conference were looking rather
pale:
some bad cases of SNOW LEPROSY as a result of upgrading . . .   :)

Personally, I am waiting for RUNTIME RENOVATION (every boxed set comes
with a paintbrush and a set of overalls)!

As I have only PPC Macs I won't be buying 'Snow Leper' as I don't
want to make an 'Ars' (technical or otherwise) of myself.

Love, Richmond.