Is there any way to create an image (screenphoto) of a card in rev

Reinhold Venzl-Schubert r.venzl-schubert at macbay.de
Tue Sep 8 17:38:29 EDT 2009

Hi!

I have a lot of records in the database of my learning application.
Now I want to sort them in a new sequence.
In the past, when I learned with real papercards I spread them on the
floor and ordered them like a puzzle.

To emulate this process today on my computer I want to create small
images of the cards (records). Big enough to distinguish pictures and
headlines but small enough to place a dozen of them on my screen. I
will arrange them with drag and drop and enlarge them with a click on
one of them so see all details.

Is there any way in revolution to create screencopy-images of cards.
Or do I have to use an apple script or a comparable feature an a pc?

Thanks
Reinhold