There is a folder returns 'false' for folder selected with 'answer folder'

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Sep 8 11:59:44 EDT 2009

I have a customer using a Windows 2003 server with a network drive
that he has mapped to his Windows computer. I have a test stack that
calls "answer folder" and then checks if the folder that was selected
exists.

The path to the folder being selected looks like this:

//Aname/Astring

'there is a folder' returns false and I'm not able to write a file to
the directory.

Has anyone seen similar behavior and know what is going on?

Thanks,

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems