Line Breaks Dropped on Importing Unicode Text

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Fri Sep 4 18:01:29 EDT 2009

Aloha, Joe:

I'm not quite sure how your suggestion relates to the problem of endlines.

The unicode.txt file I have is being read OK in Pages on the mac.
It also loads just fine in Rev, with the exception of the line breaks

I'm not sure where the uniencode/unidecode  could be used to solve the
line break issue.

Sivakatirswami