Snow Leopard problem on a Mac Air

Bruce Pokras infinite00 at embarqmail.com
Fri Sep 4 15:57:14 EDT 2009

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your suggestions. Patent Grabber was already installed on
the user's Mac when he upgraded to Snow Leopard. So I am not sure
that the permissions of my standalone would be a problem when it was
working fine until my user's upgrade. Or are you suggesting that my
user should run the command that you provided because the permissions
of his particular copy became corrupted?

I suggested to him that he download and upzip a fresh copy now that
Snow Leopard is installed. I don't know how that could make a
difference, but computers can do weird things sometimes!

Regards,

Bruce