faxing from a rev stack?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Sep 4 00:34:04 EDT 2009

You might look at Page Sender...I bought a copy several years ago for
occasional faxes before Apple started to include it in the OS. Good company.
http://www.smileonmymac.com/PageSender/index.html

NEED A SCRIPTABLE SOLUTION FOR FAXING INVOICES FROM FILEMAKER PRO?
PageSender is fully AppleScriptable and includes just such an example that
is customizable to your needs.

$40, free trial
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco