Simulcast Envy...and a small request for Kevin

Mark Stuart mstuart at adaptcrm.com
Thu Sep 3 11:25:05 EDT 2009

Written by Len Morgan on Thu Sep 3, 2009 - 06:52 AM CDT

For those of us who couldn't make the conference, couldn't adjust our
schedules to watch the simulcast, and can't wait for the DVDs (which as
I recall seemed to take forever last year), is there any chance that
Kevin's keynote speech outlining what's new and what's coming in Rev
might be put up on youTube or something?
<<

I second that. Since I'm still at home, I too would like to be enthused
by Kevin's speech.

Regards,
Mark Stuart
Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service - www.altman.co.uk/emailsystems