Launch another app from my standalone

Adrian Williams adrian at clubtype.co.uk
Thu Sep 3 02:42:25 EDT 2009

Phil,

Mouse up calls stack script to remove installed font and return
result. That already works.
When adding the FUNCTION code, the FUNCTION line keeps throwing up the
error.
I've followed all the advice everyone has given - I'm stumped.
- - -
on mouseUp
start using stack "My App"

    put "MyPrettyFont.ttf" into myList
    removeFonts myList
    put the result into rslt
    if rslt is not empty then
         answer information rslt
    end if

FUNCTION getPathToFile pFile
put the filename of this stack into the theFile
set the itemdelimiter to slash
put pFile into the last item of theFile
return theFile
end getPathToFile

--To use:
put getPathFile("My App.exe") into tFile
launch tFile

stop using stack "My App"  --(Ooops. Corrected literal 'May' here in
my last message, this is not the problem)
end mouseUp
- - -
Does that help?
Adrian