Snow Leopard problem on a Mac Air

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Sep 2 19:53:09 EDT 2009

Hi Bruce,

Make sure that all files inside the standalone have the right
permissions.

chmod -R 755 pathToStandalone

It is also possible that the download is corrupt or that the customer
copied the standalone incompletely onto his hard disk. You also need
to make sure that the standalone is universal or for Intel and not for
PPC.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille