Font colours, Patterns . . . revlets

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 05:13:30 EDT 2009

I just popped together 2 fairly 'baby' revlets and noticed that textColor in
both flds and btns is inconsistent.
I also could not change the backgroundPattern: Yes, I am aware that patterns
are probably required as an extra inclusion
in standalones, but when setting up the standalone settings I was not
offered that option.

While I'm "here", I also ran off a revlet of my beta Sanskrit typewriter -

1. Palettised substacks appear BEHIND the browser window.

2. Screws up fairly badly with Swami Omkarananda's Sanskrit2003 font (and,
presumably will with my own
when it is completed as it is following that semi-standard. It shows
standard unicode chars but not the
extra ones in the private space of the Basic Multilingual Plane.

[However, if the end-user has the font installed in their system things work
OK]