On-Rev and Daylight Savings Time (Addendum)

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Tue Sep 1 14:28:01 EDT 2009

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your thoughtful response.  I had grappled with DST in
another project that involved press releases that were time stamp
GMT.  It was tricky.  I like your idea of getting the seconds every
day at midnight.  That's clever, and I think I can incorporate that
into my site.  Sarah has a cool time conversion page on her TrozWare
site that I am going to study as well.

Regards,

	Gregory