GLX2

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Nov 30 18:37:28 EST 2009

How about the debugger? It broke in 3.5 and apparently broke Rev's as well
(at least in my setup - OSX). I finally removed it the other day and I can
now use the 'continue' button in the Rev debugger without freezing or
crashing Rev. Despite all the good things said about tRev and my good (pre
3.5) experiences with GLX2 I'd still like the option to try tRev before
buying (to see if I can live with a 'decoder' rather than a debugger).

Terry...