QT on Win: possible deal-breaker, need alternative

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Nov 30 18:28:54 EST 2009

Richard:

I was one person who offered the suggestion.  I haven't tried the
revBrowser/Flash setup described specifically as an audio player, but I've
run a Flash-built interactive quiz I made under revBrowser and it seems to
run normally (audio, mouse events, etc).

Short of building your entire app in Flash, I don't see any other option for
you to get it to work within Rev without QuickTime.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design