Problem Calling Custom Card Props with the Same Nam Using Switch

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Nov 30 13:32:24 EST 2009

Jim Bufalini wrote:
> Also use parenthesis to resolve a name like a card name first.

I was wondering about this too. In my (successful) tests, I also renamed
the cards. The word "first" is a reserved word, and "first card" is a
valid card reference, so I was wondering if the engine was getting
confused about that. A better naming strategy would be to avoid use of
reserved keywords in card names and then try testing again.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com