Unknown error

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Nov 30 13:21:53 EST 2009

Hi Dan,

According to <http://runrev.info/error.html> this means:

Type: wait (aborted)
Object name:
script Line:(row 664 col 1)
Hint:

Type: repeat (error in statement)
Object name: script
Line:(row 662 col 1)
Hint:

Type: if-then (error in statement)
Object name: script
Line:(row 661 col 1)
Hint:

Apparently, you have a repeat loop within an if-then control structure
and the script aborts somewhere inside the repeat loop. This looks
like someone pressed command-period or control-period, but this is
probably deceptive.

Not very long ago, I saw someone reporting similar errors, which are
probably caused by libUrl. Are you using Rev 4? Perhaps, this problem
isn't caused by libUrl but by something in the engine related to
sockets.

You might try this with Rev 3.5, if your stacks don't need any
features from 4, and see whether you still get this error.

Btw, if you want to try the website yourself, make that every line
starts with 3 numbers, don't include the word "error", which precedes
your error report but make it look like this:

624,664,1
490,662,1
253,661,1

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Download Strõm Flow Chart Software
http://flowproject.economy-x-talk.com

Op 30 nov 2009, om 18:41 heeft Dan Friedman het volgende geschreven: