Who's using what dbs?

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Mon Nov 30 01:54:49 EST 2009

On 11/30/09 5:33 AM, "Alex Adams" <alex at a2technology.com> wrote:

Hi Alex,

>From all text before, I can say it looks you have two options for now

A) Postgre SQL
B) Valentina DB

Btw, Valentina is able to do:

A) automatic compression of BLOB fields using ZIP, x7 save of space

B) automatic compressions of network protocol. As far as I know, not mySQL,
not Postgre not do that. Of course if file is binary you can self compress
it using ZIP, and then store as is. But not always this is a way.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin
VP Engineering and New Technology