[ANN] revIgniter

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Nov 29 11:11:05 EST 2009

Jim-

Saturday, November 28, 2009, 3:32:09 PM, you wrote:

> For what it's worth, there is a free, cross-platform, webpage
> development/general programming editor/tool that is written in Java called
> arachnophilia (how he came up with this name I have no idea), that I have
> used for many years for things like CSS, PHP, JavaScript and sometimes HTML.
> It's not WYSIWYG but it formats and colors code. It has FTP and page preview
> in browser, etc. You can get it for free from:

> http://vps.arachnoid.com/arachnophilia/index.php

Glad to see that Paul Lutus is still maintaining arachnophilia. He's
one of the true iconoclasts of the computer revolution. My copy of
AppleWriter is long gone now, but I still can't bring myself to get
rid of my copy of GraFORTH, even though I no longer have an Apple II
to run it on.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net