Re-2: Can't get revweb to run under Windows 7 and IE

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Sat Nov 28 19:57:43 EST 2009

Hi Richard,

i had some time today evening. So i installed a fresh Windows 7 Ultimate.
I installed the webPlugin and tried to run a revlet. Page still shows that
there is no plugin installed.

In my case here,  it shows also  a yellow notification line above the page,
saying something like this ( I have a german windows, so i try to translate it):

"This Website tries to execute the following Add-On "nprevweb" from "Runtime Revolution LtD. Please click here, if you trust this website and want to allow the execution."

Clicking on that line lets you select if the AddOn shall be executed or shall be executed on all Websites.

If this yellow notification line does not appear for whatever reason, your customer could add the domain, from where the revlet is loaded, to the Trusted Site Zones in the security settings of IE8.

This helped here with Windows 7 and IE8.

HTH,

Matthias