Revolution is on Slashdot...

viktoras d. viktoras at ekoinf.net
Sat Nov 28 09:23:35 EST 2009

I wish to believe all that brutal publicity on /. is for good, although
I doubt if slashdotters are the right target audience for rev or any
other revolutionizing IT innovation, anyway :-). When I found Revolution
- it was by accident. I was googling for GUI development, programming
languages, IDEs and somehow landed on metacard webpage, read some of the
stuff, then followed a link to runrev, downloaded trial studio, played
with it for a month, then decided I like it and that it is something
worth to be paid for and the price tag made sense even for someone like
me from a country in Eastern Europe with "struggling" economy ;-). Now I
own enterprise license, got good job in the UK because of what I did
using rev... Maybe that's just destiny... I am still astonished why it
is not already well known - that's a real mystery for me...

Vik