linkColor and TextColor

gmccarthy gmccarthy at people.net.au
Sat Nov 28 07:05:37 EST 2009

TextColor prevents linkColor
In RunRev 4.0.0 I've being finding that having a text chunk set to any
colour apart from empty, then making the chunk a link, prevents the
linkColor from being displayed. The text keeps the TextColor while becoming
underlined.

I've had to use the following workaround (which removes the color setting
for the chunk) for the relevant chunk of a field:
set the textstyle of ...... to "link"
set the linkText of ....... to "go to cd 12"
set the forecolor of ....... to ""

I couldn't find anything on this in the docs.

Can anyone confirm whether this is the expected behaviour or the typical
behaviour in earlier RunRev versions?

Gerard