Recording with RunRev -- Best Config?

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Fri Nov 27 21:32:43 EST 2009

Hmmm. a little rev stack widget I made years ago for recording no longer
works... probably lots of changes since 2.1 or whatever rev version I
was using way back when...

Is anyone doing recording with runRev 4.0?  Can you clue us in to the
best settings/configuration to use for the best quality recording? I
really don't care what the output format is... I'll use Switch or
Audacity to get to MP3 in the end

And OT question, are their *any* USB mic headsets that deliver quality
voice recording? I'm using a plantronics wireless USB headset now but
recording with this fellow is quite substand.

We have this incredible Neuman Berlin professional mic, but there's a
lot of set up overhead...

Thanks!
Sivakatirswami