SOAP

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Thu Nov 26 08:23:31 EST 2009

One other thing.

The error reports a warning at line 260 as a data error:

function decompressData( &$data )
{
	$data = gzinflate( substr( $data, 10 ) );
}

And a fatal error: Call to undefined function PUB_()
:runtime created function on line 1

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html