4d - Write

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 16:02:51 EST 2009

Malte,
1) If you have a 4d issue, it might be easier to just have someone who knows
what they are doing fix it, provided that the application isn't compiled and
thus the source isn't available.
2) I still would like to know what version of 4D we are looking at so I can
figure out which version of 4D Write we are going to want to try to use.

In answer to the question you are going to ask, I am not aware of any
batch-conversion tool because it's (generally) pretty easy to just write
one.

So send me some more info.