Message Box History

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Nov 25 15:51:46 EST 2009

The late Eric Chatonet's Message Box picker  might be good.

http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/?r=revolution&l=en

Message Box Picker 1.1
Utility for Revolution Studio or Enterprise
Freeware
Additional functionalities for the message box
This utility reorganizes the message history and puts the messages into
chronological order, deletes any doubles and installs in the message box a
drop-down menu that can be completely personalized and that makes it
possible to bring up or to send a message with one mouse click.
Bilingual utility (installer and uninstaller.) Help stack is included.

Identical appearance on all platforms.
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev