Fonts and Ubuntu

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 14:54:32 EST 2009

Sorry, Richmond.  For as many times as people on this list call me "Mickey",
it was time for me to screw up someone else's name...

The good news is that it is not all-that-difficult to write shell scripts
that can do some of the work for you.

Also, maybe I'm not using the Linux version enough, but I didn't notice
having a problem with installing and using RR - but I'm not doing anything
particularly serious in the Linux version, either.

Did any of the other Linux users notice that the 4.0 version behaves better
in Linux than the previous versions did?  At least in Karmic, it seems to.

  and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."